Dr. Maryam Rahmatian is a Psychiatry Specialist and Psychotherapist.
She earned her Medical Degree, Psychiatry Specialty Degree and Board-Certification in Psychiatry, all at Tehran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran.
Dr Maryam is also qualified in Individual and Group Psychotherapy, obtained at Roozbeh Hospital, Tehran, Iran and is a board-certified member of Iranian Society of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy.
Some of what Dr Maryam treats:
- Sleep disorder
- Eating disorder
- Memory problems
- Psychosomatic disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sexual problems
- Bipolar mood disorder
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Children and adolescence behavioral and developmental problems
- Marital counselling
- Cognitive behavioral psychotherapy
- Dementia and Alzheimer
- Personality disorders
- Impulse control problems
Dr Maryam speaks:
- Fluent English
- Native Farsi (فارسی)
- Basic Arabic (عربي) and Basic Kurdish (كردى)