MAG Health Clinic LLC ("MAG") is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with MAG. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you, the User. In this regard, we adhere to the various governing laws in UAE.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the User of the Website and/or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to MAG.
● We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third parties and automatically through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address, and other Personal Information.
● You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with Us, by writing to Us on Our below mentioned email id.
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
● You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing through an email at email@example.com requesting the same.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
● The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
○ Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
○ Address (including country and pin/postal code),
○ Phone number/mobile number,
○ Email address,
○ Physical condition, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
○ Personal medical records and history,
○ Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and/or online payment,
○ User details as provided at the time of registration in person or thereafter,
○ Records of interaction with MAG representatives,[S5] [ra6]
○ Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
● Internet Protocol address, cookie data, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
● Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
● The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
○ By filling the patient inquiry forms,
○ By providing details to a MAG Health Care Professional or MAG representative,
○ When You provide Your Personal Information to Us during the course of receiving services,
○ When You use the features on Our Website,
○ When you provide access to any other website,
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
○ To provide effective Services
○ To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services;
○ To perform studies, research, and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services, and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
○ To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers, and other announcements;
○ To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email or snail mail;
○ To advertise products and services of MAG and third parties;
○ To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
○ To share with our business partners for the provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
○ To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
○ To build your profile on the Website;
○ To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
○ To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
● We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, MAG may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device. MAG does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Further, MAG does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for which MAG is not responsible or liable. MAG encourages You to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
● The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection, encryption, etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
● While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
10. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
11. RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● If You need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
13. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● MAG shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Services or Website or for such period as may be required by law.
14. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
● We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at email@example.com and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.