The Dental implant is the proceed of replacing tooth roots with a metal screw-like and replace a missing tooth with a new artificial one that looks and shape like the real ones.
This treatment considers the best plan when patient loses a tooth or several teeth.
What are the advantages of a dental implant?
- Improving the appearance as the implanted tooth look and feel like your own real teeth.
- Improving patient speech.
- Patient comfort as the new implanted tooth will be permanent and fixed better than removable dentures.
- Eating easily, removable dentures can male chewing difficulty while implants function like the real teeth so you can eat whatever you want of your favorite dishes without any fear.
- Improve your self-confidence, you can smile again without the fearing of something missing in your smile.
- The durability of the implants, they are durable and last many years with good care.
Is dental impact is painful treatment?
Your dentist will use local anesthesia during the procedures so most patients reported that they did not suffer pain while implanting but some people report little discomfort during the procedure.
How to take care of the implanted tooth?
The implanted dental is as your real teeth and require the same care include brushing and rinsing with mouthwash and also regular dental check-ups to your dentist.
At MAG Clinic, we are trying our best providing exactly the treatment and care that you need on the hands of our specialists.
We are experienced in this domain as each year; MAG Clinic's highly skilled experts replace hundreds of missing teeth to make those people smile again.
Call us now and schedule your appointment 0097143794444