The Dental implant is the process of replacing the roots of the teeth with a metal implant (metal screw), replacing the missing teeth with new artificial teeth that resemble real ones.
The Dental implant is the best option if a patient loses one or more of his teeth.
What are the advantages of dental implants over other removable dentures?
- Improve the appearance of the mouth as the artificial teeth look like real teeth.
- Improve patient speech.
- The patient's comfort during eating and speech, as the new artificial teeth will be permanent and better fixed than the removable dentures.
- Eating food easily, since removable dentures cause difficulty in chewing, while dental implants function like the real teeth so you can eat whatever you want of your favorite dishes without any fear.
- Improve your self-confidence; you can now smile again without fear of a missing tooth in your smile.
- The Durability of artificial teeth used, it is durable and lasts for several years with good care.
Is the dental implant process painful?
Your dentist will use local anesthesia during the procedures so most patients reported that they did not suffer pain while implanting process but some people report little discomfort during the procedure.
How to care for artificial teeth that have been implanted?
The artificial teeth are as your real teeth and require the same care include brushing and rinsing with mouthwash and also regular dental check-ups to your dentist.
At MAG Clinic, we are trying our best to provide exactly the treatment and the care that you need on the hands of our specialists.
We are experts in this domain, as our specialists replace hundreds of missing teeth so that these people can smile again.
Call us now and schedule your appointment 0097143794444