Ramadan is the holy month in which we get mental and spiritual comfort which will supply us with new energy throughout the rest of the year.
The holy month of Ramadan has many useful food habits for the digestive system and the full body if we follow these simple tips:
- To fast breaking (Iftar) on a glass of water and three dates and slice of an apple, which shall relieve the glut and fatigue after food.
- Eat salad and hot soup and have some of the main dish.
- Eat white meats such as fish and chicken and reduce eating of red meats.
- Drinking hot drinks after fast breaking will make digestion easier, like drinking tea after meats, drinking chamomile after dairy products, and green mint after patisserie and legumes.
- Eating fruits or a small piece of dessert after Taraweeh prayer will supply the boy with energy.
- Avoid salty and spicy food on Suhour and replace them with yogurt, fruits, dates, some drinks that supply us with energy such as Kamarin, tamarind and fruit cocktail with ice.
- Walking can help to burn fat and restore fitness.
The healthy mind is in the healthy body, and the holy month of Ramadan is an opportunity to restore the activity and balance of the body.