At MAG Clinic, we provide CO2 Fractional Laser treatment, a cutting-edge technology that offers remarkable results for various skin concerns. Fractional Laser works by delivering precise laser beams to targeted areas of the skin, creating micro-columns of thermal injury. This stimulates the body's natural healing process, promoting collagen production and skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of Fractional Laser:
- Skin Rejuvenation: Fractional Laser helps improve skin texture, tone, and overall appearance, reducing the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sunspots.
- Scar Reduction: It effectively diminishes the appearance of acne scars, surgical scars, and stretch marks, promoting smoother and more even skin.
- Pigmentation Correction: Fractional Laser can address hyperpigmentation issues, including age spots, melasma, and sun damage, revealing a more balanced complexion.
- Skin Tightening: By stimulating collagen production, Fractional Laser helps tighten loose skin, improving firmness and elasticity.
- Minimally Invasive: This non-surgical procedure offers minimal downtime and discomfort compared to traditional surgical options.
We Use Advanced DEKA® SmartXide2 Machine
Frequently Asked Questions about Fractional Laser:
Q: Is Fractional Laser treatment safe?
A: Yes, Fractional Laser treatment is considered safe when performed by trained professionals. Our experienced team ensures your safety and comfort throughout the procedure.
Q: How long does the treatment take?
A: The duration of the treatment depends on the size and condition of the targeted area. Generally, a Fractional Laser session can take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.
Q: Is there any downtime associated with Fractional Laser?
A: Mild redness, swelling, and a sensation similar to sunburn may occur after the treatment. However, these effects typically subside within a few days, and you can resume your regular activities with proper post-treatment care.
Q: How many sessions are required for optimal results?
A: The number of sessions needed varies depending on the individual and the specific concerns being addressed. Our experts will assess your condition and recommend a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs.