Dr. Irem Gokdemir is an Obstetrics and Gynecology specialist in MAG Clinic.
She earned her MBBS degree from UFUK University, Ankara, Turkey and then obtained her MD from Zekai Tahir Burak Women’s Health Education and Research hospital also in Ankara, Turkey.
Dr. Irem completed a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in Dubai (FMAS) and Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynecology with International Association of Cosmetic Gynecology in Dubai.
Dr. Irem is a member of the Turkish Society of Obstetrician and Gynecologist as well as World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
Some of what Dr Irem covers:
- Pregnancy care
- Cesarean and normal deliveries
- Gynecology procedures
- Preconception care
- Cosmetic gynecology, for example, laser rejuvenation
- Irregular menstruation
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Womens' health care education
- Postnatal care
- Cervical cancer screening and HPV test
- HPV vaccination
- Pelvic pain
- Family planning and contraception
Dr Irem speaks: