- MB Bch Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt December 1979.
- M.S. Orthopedic An-Shams Faculty of Medicine, Egypt 1988
- MD Orthopedic (PhD), CAIRO UNIVERSITY. Thesis: Free Flap Orthopedic 2002
Training and workshop
- Medical Doctorate(MD)Orthopedic Surgery November 2010
- Basic course of A.O. in 1988
- Shoulder & hand surgery course 2002
- Advanced course in spine surgery
- Training on spinal surgery and arthroplasty in Austria
- PST therapy for sport injury & arthritis Munich
- Minimal invasive spinal surgery course in Zurich.
- Training course of pain therapy Egypt
- ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY KORIA
- ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY Switzerland
- ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY Singapore
- NUCLEPLASTY, balloon kyphoplasty Austria
- SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY and ARTHROPLASTY AUSTRIA
- Medeor hospital
- Alliance medical day care centre
- Orthopedic specialist in welcare start in 3/2007 till 2013
- Orthopedic specialist surgeon in SAMA center DUBAI from 2005-till 2007
- Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in SAUDI ARABIA (from 2004-2005)
- Specialist in electricity hospital Cairo (800 beds) for 2 years (2002 – 2004) I operate on several cases of total hips & knee arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy and internal fixation of multiple fractures by different methods of fixation (2002-2004)
- El Helal Orthopedic Hospital 1200 beds main hospital of trauma in M.O.H. in Egypt 3 years (1998 – 2002)
- Specialist of Orthopedic Surgery in Helmia Military Hospital 18 years (1981-1998) the main orthopedic hospital in military force(1600 beds)
- Resident of orthopedic surgery, Military Hospital 3 years (1981 – 1984)
- Doctor under training in Kasr Al Aini Hospital, Cairo University (1 year) 1980-1981
Specialty and Technical Experience
- Minimally invasive ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY
- Spine Surgery discectomy & spinal fixation, percuteneous & endoscopic discectomy.
- Arthroplasty Knee, Hip, and Shoulder in cases of advanced O.A. & modular system in cases of tumor resection.
- Arthroscopy for shoulder ,ankle and knee surgery as menuscectomy & ACL reconstruction of knee.
- Management of different types of trauma.
- Correction of bone deformity and lengthening of bone shortening using Illizarov external fixation
- Hand surgery and micro-surgery.
1. Spine surgery
- Anterior discectomy and fusion of cervical spine by bone graft and plate & cage.
- Posterior decompression of cervical cord in cases of cervical trauma and fixation by wire and bone graft.
- Posterior fixation of lumbar spine in cases of trauma,
- Spondylolithises with decompression and disc removal
- Posterior inter-body fusion by cage and bone graft.
- Scoliosis and anterior fusion .
- PERCUTENUS NUCLEOPLASTY
- ENDOSCPIC DISCECTOMY
- RECURRENT DISC PROLAPSE surgery
2. Hip Surgery
- Total hip arthroplasty.
- hip arthoplasty in tumors
- management of fracture around hip
- correction of hip deformity
3. Knee surgery
- Correction of knee deformity.
- Knee arthroscopy for meniscectomy and ACL reconstruction
- Total knee arthroplasty
- Management of fracture around knee
4. Foot surgery
- Correction of foot deformity as talipus equinovaraus open and by Ilizarov
- Percutenus correction of hallux valgus , especial technique
- ANKLE ARTHROSCOPY and repair of torn ligaments
5. U.L. Surgery
- Vascularized bone graft for scaphoid non united fracture
- Tendon repair and transfer for treatment of hand deformity,
- Microscopic nerve repair.
- SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY AND ARTHROPLASTY
6. Micro surgery
- Free muscle flap in cases of soft tissue defect ,bone loss and in cases off Volkman contracture
- Management of chronic osteomylitis
Speaker in coming international course of minimal invasive spinal surgery on 27 January 2011
- SICOT International Society (SWEDEN)
- ISMISS International Society (ZURICH)
- ESOS Egyptian society of orthopedic surgery (EGYPT)
- SIS for spine injection
- Tobi for biological tratment (USA)