"Every smile is beautiful, as long as we show it"
I am Dr. Maksut Behruzoglu, a specialist orthodontist with a PhD. My 17 years of experience and thousands of patients have helped me to identify and treat even the most complicated bite, function, and irregularity problems. I develop personalized treatment plans that are appropriate for each individual patient.
In other words, I use my knowledge and experience to give people not only more beautiful smiles, but also reasons to show their smiles more often. I believe that every smile is beautiful, as long as we show it.
- PhD and Specialist’s degrees in Orthodontics from University Selcuk, Turkey in 2008
- Bachelor's degree in Dentistry from Medical University, Azerbaijan in 2003 (Honours Degree)
Areas of Expertise
- Aligner treatments: I am a provider of Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners. I can use these clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth for a more beautiful smile.
- Treatment planning: I create personalized treatment plans for fixed, conventional or custom made removable, pre orthognathic surgery, functional and aligner treatments. I take into account the individual needs of each patient to create a treatment plan that is both effective and comfortable.
- Fixed MBT straight wire technique: I use the fixed MBT straight wire technique to move teeth with conventional, clear, self ligating and lingual braces. This technique is known for its effectiveness in straightening teeth and creating a beautiful smile.
- Functional class II treatments with fixed Herbst appliance: I use the fixed Herbst appliance to treat class II malocclusions, which is a condition in which the upper jaw is too far forward compared to the lower jaw. This appliance can help to correct the bite and improve the appearance of the smile.
- Management of impacted teeth: I have experience in managing impacted teeth, which are teeth that are stuck in the gums and cannot erupt on their own. I can use a variety of techniques to bring these teeth into the correct position.
- Preventive and interceptive orthodontics: I provide preventive and interceptive orthodontics to children and adolescents. This type of treatment can help to prevent or correct minor orthodontic problems before they become more serious.
- Smile design: I use my expertise in orthodontics and aesthetics to create beautiful smiles for my patients. I can design a smile that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Temporary anchorage devices: I use temporary anchorage devices (TADs) to provide additional support for teeth during orthodontic treatment. TADs are small titanium screws that are placed in the bone and can be used to move teeth more quickly and effectively.
Sample of Performed Cases